Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Last Day

Erm ..Well~~~`
memememe
Where is everywan
.......
Exam Hall

FootBall Manager Kent
SherWin
Formal giler !



Yay friday is the last day of finals ! ... well finals so far so good i think but i fucked my moral paper up ... i think so did every wan else haha ! omg the moral paper was so hard ... whats the whole book for indians confusions and all omg kama sutra i noe la how i noe the holy bible of indians ..so moral down the drain ...I think have to resit my moral in next sem die wei ... What i think i well was like HR,English,Kitchen so far la and friday got 3 more test to go sigh ! Wow i just knew dat my class ryte got like dis super fast girl can finish all the paper in like 15 minute or less ..is either she is super smart or she is juz shooting everything possible ... Even the invigilators have to ask her to wait cuz its too early ..i was like in my second page for moral and she finished ! I WAN TO SEE HER RESULT WEI !!!! she she do better den every wan ... really nothing to say edi ... ok time to study for tomorrows test

No comments: